RBL Bank is one of the most trusted private sector banks in India. It offers a hassle-free process if you apply for a credit card online. The bank has several types of credit cards which cater to different needs and requirements including day-to-day expenses and huge purchases. From grocery to luxury store purchases, an RBL Credit Card can be the best partner for your needs.
When you make a purchase using the RBL Credit Card, you can get reward points that can be redeemed for special discounts, cashback and vouchers from your favourite popular brands, for dining, or free movie ticket privileges.
Some of the top RBL credit cards are:
- RBL Shoprite Credit Card
- RBL Platinum Maxima Plus Card
- RBL Bank Monthly Treats Credit Card
- RBL Bank World Safari Credit Card
- RBL Bank Icon Card
- RBL Insignia Preferred Banking Card
- RBL Bank Platinum Delight Card
- RBL Bank Platinum Advantage Supercard
You can submit an RBL Bank Credit Card application online in a few simple steps. If you are wondering how to apply for a credit card online, here is how you can do it.
RBL Bank Credit Card Application Process
You can visit the RBL Bank website to get a credit card through an easy and hassle-free process. Here are the steps you should follow to submit an RBL Bank Credit Card Application.
- Visit the RBL Bank website.
- Go to the credit card section and click on ‘Apply Now’.
- Enter your name as per the PAN card, date of birth, profession, address, email ID, your city and registered mobile number.
- Click on ‘Get OTP’ and verify your number by entering the OTP sent to your mobile number.
- Now, you can view the list of credit cards you are eligible to apply for.
- Depending on your needs and lifestyle, choose the RBL Bank Credit Card that best suits you.
- Proceed with the application process by submitting the form along with the requested documents.
You can check the credit card application status using the application ID you have received. If you don’t find an offer for yourself, you can submit your details on the website and an executive will contact you to assist you with further steps in the application process.
RBL Bank Credit Card Eligibility Criteria
You must fulfil certain eligibility criteria to apply for a credit card online. Check them out here.
- You should be between 25 years and 65 years of age at the time of your application for an RBL Bank credit card.
- You must be a resident of India, and your residential address must be on the list of credit card serviceable locations.
- You must have a regular source of income.
- Your credit score should be at least 750 and you should not have defaulted on any credit card payments in the past.
Documents Required for RBL Bank Credit Card
Here is the list of documents you should submit when you apply for an RBL Credit Card.
- Passport-size photographs
- Identity Proof: PAN card/Aadhaar card/Passport/Driving licence/Voter’s ID
- Address Proof: Passport/Driving licence/PAN card/Voter’s ID/Aadhaar card/Utility bills like telephone bill, gas bill, etc.
How to Check RBL Bank Credit Card Application Status Online
If you have applied for a credit card, you can check your RBL Bank Credit Card application status online in a few easy steps. Here is how you can do that.
- Visit the RBL Bank website.
- Go to the page saying ‘Track your Credit Card application’.
- Click on ‘Track Here’.
- Enter the 17-digit reference number you got when you applied and your registered mobile number.
- Click on ‘Get OTP’.
- Once verified, your RBL Bank Credit Card application status will be displayed on the screen.
If you cannot do it online, you can contact the RBL Bank customer care or pay a visit to the nearest RBL Bank branch.
Types of RBL Bank Credit Card Application Statuses
Here are the different types of RBL Bank Credit Card application statuses you may find when you check for it.
- In-progress: This status appears when the bank is still processing the application.
- On-hold: It means the bank has kept your application on hold because of incomplete documentation or details. In such a scenario, the concerned department will contact you asking for the same.
- Approved: If your application is approved, you will see the ‘Approved’ status. Your credit card will be sent to the address mentioned in the application.
- Dispatched: This status will appear when your approved credit card is dispatched. If you receive a message denoting that your card has been dispatched, you can expect the card in 2-3 working days.
- Disapproved: This status means your application has been rejected by the bank since you failed to meet the eligibility criteria set by the bank. An SMS will be sent to your number saying your application has been rejected and the reason may not be mentioned in it.
- No records found: It appears when you have entered incorrect details. To get the correct status, you will have to re-enter with correct details.
Now, you must have understood how to apply for a credit card online. You can opt for any of the RBL Credit Cards of your choice and enjoy the benefits like cashback, discounts, offers, and much more.