Conserving the environment and green energy are two concepts that have become very familiar in recent years and are part of an important trend, which includes the utilization of existing resources combined with innovative developments. One of these developments, and among the most popular of recent times, is based on a special solar system in full fit. Innovative solar systems can now be installed on the roofs of private homes as well as on the roofs of businesses and shops in order to utilize the powerful solar energy for the benefit of generating electricity.
Here are some advantages of solar power systems can provide you in your business.
- The first and biggest benefit is saving money for a business. Generating electricity through the solar system actually saves you the payment of the electricity bill and even leaves you a profit in your pocket.
- Second advantage – risk-free investment. The business’ investment in installing a solar system for shops is a safe investment with a safe profit. Electricity production is through the sun and in a country like India, where the sun shines most days of the year, the profit is certain.
- Third advantage – passive income from the use of unused land. Instead of the roof of your business or an empty space that you own standing desolate – you can start making a profit on it.
- Fourth advantage – storage of solar electricity. Loom Solar entered the field of electricity storage, which will allow the company’s customers, in addition to the personal use of electricity generation, to even store it and sell it to consumers who need it.
- Last but not the least, you don’t participate in carbon footprint as Solar energy is a green energy.
Installing a Loom Solar photovoltaic system is not a trivial matter and it requires, along with a great deal of knowledge and experience related to the installation process, quite a few approvals. The main purpose of this system is to utilize the sun, which provides us with very strong energy for long hours, for the benefit of electricity generation for your shops or home, which we can utilize for domestic needs as well as our business needs (if we choose to install it).
What is the initial process?
As with other complex procedures, the installation of a solar system is based on several stages, the first, and perhaps most important of which, is the design and measurement stage. In order to best adapt the solar system to the place itself, the solar panel system installation company Loom Solar performs a very rigorous and comprehensive inspection of the area and its conditions to ensure maximum suitability of the system itself and take advantage of the various benefits it brings with it.
The various environmental factors, such as shading and existing plumbing, that may affect the system as well as other elements related to the structure itself and its roof must be taken into account. After performing this procedure and collecting all the required data, the planning phase begins and creating a work plan, which includes the types of panels to be used, their size, method of installation and also the types of solar inverter and batteries required for the place.