Today’s tech-savvy generation is always looking for solutions that would make one’s life easier and efficient. That’s why Steve Ballmer someday said – “Computer Science is the operating system for all innovation.” For this reason, students prefer to study Computer Courses and something related to technology nowadays.
According to the latest reports in Statista, more than 8,80,000 students enrolled for Computer Science courses, and more than 20,00,000 studied other engineering courses between 2019-2020 in India.
Due to this demand for engineers in India, computer science and engineering graduates easily earn between Rs. 4,00,000 – 12,00,000 yearly. Various online Computer Courses add good value to one’s full-time degree.
These courses may add up to hike the salaries further up to 30%. But it is essential to know which courses may add value to one’s profile. For that, read this article about the best 8 Online Computer Courses.
8 Best Online Computer Courses in 2021
Check the best Online Computer Courses in 2021 and bookmark this article for future use.
- Data Science: According to the latest statistics, Data Scientist is the one profession that you can opt for. More and more sectors like – Aeronautics, Oil and Energy, Pharmaceuticals, and other companies are looking for Data Scientists.
A Data Scientist with experience can easily earn up to a whopping Rs. 20,00,000 per annum and therefore it is safe to say that a course in Data Science is one of the best online Computer Courses that can get students a decent job.
The computer course for Data Science can include – Python, Mathematical Statistics, Deep Learning, and Machine Learning, which sums up the entire course.
- Data Analyst: Another job that requires learning statistics is a Data Analyst. For a Data Analyst, it is essential to be skilled in extracting useful information from a large pool of raw data. The main task is to provide the organization with quality data after thorough research and construct structured data from an unstructured one, which his organization can use for administration, marketing, and other operations.
The job of a Data Analyst is similar to that of a Data Scientist but differs only slightly. A Data Scientist is involved in many programming and coding activities, but it is not the same for Data Analysts. However, they must be aware of the latest data programming languages like Python, MySQL, and Ruby on Rails, etc.
- VFX Training and Character Animation Degree: The VFX and Character Animation technology proves to be a game-changer at how one enjoys their gaming and movie experience. This technology focuses on making gadgets and devices connected with smartphones, laptops, and tablets to offer a fun-filled experience.
The gaming industry is already making efforts to transform the games by incorporating augmented and virtual reality.
If students opt for the Computer Course on VFX training, they can learn to create advanced VFX effects and improve their skills on various software used to make movies. As the audience is leaning more towards these realistic-looking games and movies, training in VFX animation presents Computer Course students with a massive scope.
Students can also learn to do character animation and create unique characters for various games through this computer course. A VFX artist or a character animator having an average experience of 5 to 7 years can earn up to Rs. 10,00,000 per year.
- Computer Hardware Engineering and Networking: This particular computer course mainly focuses on repairing the hardware of a computer that may arise due to the regular use of the device. People studying in these computer courses can create strategies to maintain good computer networks and hardware health in an organization.
By enrolling in this computer hardware and networking course, students will learn various topics like DTP, LAN, CCNA, etc. After completion of which one can earn up to Rs. 12,00,000 yearly.
- Cybersecurity: As the everyday life of everyone now revolves around the Internet, cybersecurity has become more critical. Nowadays, people make financial transactions over the Internet or socialize with people on Social Media platforms. This has increased cyber threats. So, one will be fascinated and interested in learning how the Internet works to ensure cyberspace is a safe haven for users.
Cybersecurity courses can be done online. These Computer Courses create an understanding of cyberattacks, identifying them, and help taking preventive measures. The typical package of a Cybersecurity specialist is between Rs. 4,00,000 – 8,00, 000 per annum.
- Big Data Engineering: Big Data refers to a large pool of processed data which is then used systematically to collect information. Since the use of online platforms is immense for various purposes these days, Big Data plays a vital role in helping companies understand consumer or user behavior.
The job of a Big Data Engineer is to build systems that can process large-scale data, You will work with technologies like MySQL, Python, R and NoSQL, and many more. An experienced Data Engineer can earn up to Rs. 14,00,000 per year in India.
- Web Designing: If you love everything visually appealing, then Web Designing is the course for you! Such computer courses will include making logos, web pages, beautiful designs, brochures, and other graphic and print media elements.
- Software Development: As the world is swiftly moving towards a completely digital era, there is a high demand for individuals who can develop software that will work well on smart devices.
A software development computer course will help you learn various programming languages like C++, .Net, Java and ReactJs, and many more. The main job of a developer is to develop mobile applications and software that organizations can use.
All these above Computer Courses are easily available online and can be done comfortably from the safety of your homes during the pandemic. One can also study certain certificate courses based on the above-mentioned areas which can hike their existing salaries up to 20 – 30%. So, don’t wait any longer and enroll in these courses to secure a dream career ahead!