The Indian Society for Training and Development (Board for Professional Accreditation and Certification) is conducting a Certified Trainers’ Program on The Sexual Harassment of Women at the Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal Act 2013), POSH in short from June 15-18 (Tuesday-Friday), 2021. The course will be online.
The course aims to provide the following to aspiring POSH trainers – Training, Facilitation, Comprehensive Courseware, Certification, and Empanelment as trainers.
Why is this program important?
The “Me Too” and “Time’s Up” campaigns have brought the serious problem of (Sexual Harassment of Women), SHW in short, under the spotlight and brought about solidarity amongst the survivors. SHW includes a range of actions from verbal transgressions to sexual abuse or assault. the inappropriate promise of rewards in exchange for sexual favors. SHW is discriminatory since it may result in the survivor’s demotion, ?ring or quitting, and a hostile work environment, and all organizations are stretched to the limit by Covid-19 and competition and their existence depends on maximizing the use of their resources and a gender-sensitive environment which leverages intellectual and physical capabilities without hindrance.
Importance of this program for organizations and individuals
The importance of this Training Programme stems from the fact that The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 (POSH) makes it mandatory for employers to organize periodic and regular training to sensitize all their employees. To this end this program is a Train the Trainer program which creates in-house training resources for employers across the industrial and service spectrum. The competency to deliver these programs becomes available in-house and can be very quickly deployed to train the entire organization. It will also help freelance trainers who wish to add this vertical to their repertoire and offer their expertise as a POSH trainer to organizations that do not have in-house resources for the same.
The POSH-T3 is practical and realistic. It highlights the salient provisions of the law, statutory compliances, and the consequences of non-compliance. It actually helps and solutions. Participants will get a good idea of the legal, corporate, and training aspects of POSH and will be able to conduct the programs in their organization and for their clients.
In the end, it aims to make a positive difference to the incidence of Sexual Harassment at the Workplace.
Who Should Participate?
Graduates in any discipline with at least three years’ work experience, from HR and Learning & Development and legal backgrounds will have an advantage. Trainer skills are desirable but not mandatory. The organizers recommend that organizations train an inter-disciplinary team of men and women managers across departments
How will a participant benefit from the program?
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Describe the concept as well as the importance of prevention, prohibition, and redressal of Sexual Harassment at the workplace.
- Explain different dimensions of Sexual Harassment and sexual discrimination.
- Explain with examples, quid pro quo, and a hostile work environment as types of Sexual Harassment.
- Analyze Vishakha Guidelines as a precursor to the Sexual Harassment Women Act, 2013.
- Analyze various provisions of Sexual Harassment Women Act, 2013 – definition of Sexual Harassment, the constitution of internal committees, Procedure for filing complaints of Sexual Harassment, inquiry into complaints, actions during the pendency of inquiry, duties of employers, and so on.
- Get the benefit of pre-scripted updated trainer material to take further sessions on POSH.
The Content Coverage is in the appended brochure images.
Evaluation and Certification
- All participants with 100% attendance will receive a ‘Trainer Certification’ from the Indian Society for Training & Development.
- At the end of the 4-Days Program, participants will have to undergo a theoretical and practical evaluation on the last day of the program.
- Those who score more than 60% will qualify for the Certification and those who are unable to pass or skip the evaluation for any reason will get a Participation Certificate.
Fee for the Programme – it is nominal for a program of this nature
- Delegates from Industry, Academia, Government, R&D Institutions, etc.
One Delegate: Rs: 12,000, 3 Delegates: Rs: 33,000, 5 Delegates: Rs: 45,000. Taxes (GST) extra @ 18%
- ISTD Institutional Members, ISTD Members & Diploma students
One Delegate: Rs: 10,000, 3 Delegates: Rs: 27,000, 5 Delegates: Rs: 40,000. Taxes (GST) extra @ 18%
- Please Click Here For the Registration Page and Online Payment
Please see the append Brochure images for alternative payment methodologies, GST and PAN Details, or contact
Indian Society for Training and Development
“Training House”, B-23, Qutub Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016
Telephone +91 11 49077807, 40244274 Mobile :9650335021
E-mail: email@example.com Website : www.istd.in
About The Indian Society for Training and Development (ISTD)
The Indian Society for Training & Development (ISTD) is a premier National Institution devoted to the cause of human resource development through trainers, with International affiliation. It has a large membership of organizations and professionals involved in the training and development of human resources from Government, Public, and Private sector organizations, institutions, and other bodies. It has 46 chapters spread throughout the country with the National Headquarters in New Delhi. ISTD has been designated as the National Nodal Agency for & Testing and Certification of skills for all sectors and for all states of skilled workers in the organized and unorganized sectors, adding new feathers to its cap by the Ministry of Labour & Employment India.
ISTD PG Diploma
ISTD PG Diploma in Training and Development conducts a Distance Learning Program of 18 months duration for the purpose of recruitment to superior posts under the Central Government and PSUs, ISTD Diploma (T&D), is also recognized by the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT), Govt. of India, under its Faculty Development Scheme and by many of the corporate for appointments in their organizations.
ISTD International Certified Programs
For Certification of International Standards for Trainers, L& D Professionals, Talent developers, Managers and Consultants, ISTD has initiated premium courses and has partnered with NOCN (UK) where the premium L&D programs offered by ISTD is with endorsement and joint certification of NOCN, a globally recognized awarding organization. And the Board of Certification and Accreditation is in the process of coming up with a lot of International certificate courses in 2021-22.