Mangaluru: Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, a unit of Father Muller Charitable Institutions, has been catering homoeopathic treatment to the patients since 1985. Over the years, the hospital has been functioning with Out-patient department, In-patient department, Yoga & naturopathy unit, Counseling, Physiotherapy, X-ray and laboratory services, with the recent inclusion of Covid Care Centre, Post-Covid Treatment Centre, Specialty Clinics, Online Consultation And Health Check-Up Schemes.
Inauguration of Palliative Care Centre
Adding another feather to its cap, Most Rev. Dr Peter Paul Saldanha, Bishop of Mangalore Diocese will inaugurate the most awaited Palliative Care Centre in the hospital premises on January 1st, 2022 (Saturday) at 11.30 am. Along with it, the new Homoeopathic Pharmaceutical Division website will also be launched.
With the motto ‘Care & Comfort’ the palliative care center will offer palliative therapy to patients with incurable diseases, life-limiting conditions and provide relief from distressing symptoms through homoeopathy, yoga, naturopathy and modern medicine. The main objective is to improve the quality of life of patients and family members and to provide physical, emotional, spiritual, and psychological comfort by qualified medical and nursing staff.
Launch of HPD Website
The new HPD website, www.fathermullerhomeo.com, has been designed to support e-commerce transactions to purchase homoeopathic products such as dilutions, mother tinctures, speciality products(patents), Father Muller specifics, Millesimal potencies, Trituration tablets, Biochemic combination tablets, sundry items etc.
www.fathermullerhomeo.com can be accessed to place orders, and for details, contact customer care at +91 824 2203401/ 402, 8277120485. Selected products are available for online purchase via Amazon and Flipkart.
Details of the other facilities available Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Deralakatte
- Speciality clinics: Diabetes, Cancer, Osteoarthritis, Vitiligo, Kidney stone and Kidney-related diseases, Headache & Migraine, Allergy & Asthma-Adult & Pediatric, PCOD & Infertility, Rheumatoid Arthritis & Inflammatory joint disorders, Thyroid clinic, Psoriasis, Warts & Corns, Gastro & Liver, Back pain.
- Online consultation –Through appointments, online consultation with a doctor is offered to patients with disease conditions that can accommodate virtual consultation around the globe.
- Health check-up schemes– Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital offers Health Check-Up schemes consisting of – General Health check-up, Comprehensive Health check-up, Women Health check-up and Child Health check-ups. Family Package is also available which includes General Health Check-up/ Women Health check-up/ Child Health check-up at a reasonable cost.
- Covid care centre – Approved Inpatient facility from the local authority to treat mild and moderate cases of covid with homoeopathic treatment and to manage Co-morbid states associated.
- Post-covid treatment centre – Consultation for post covid assessment and analysis, Counseling for stress, anxiety, phobia and AYUSH immune booster to vulnerable groups
- Yoga and Naturopathy Unit – Facilities such as Full Body Massage, Partial Massage, Acupuncture, Hydro/Water Therapy, Wax Therapy, General Yoga and Yoga in special technique are available. For an appointment, call or Whatsapp – 9459456633/ landline – 0824-2203901 between 8:45 am and 4:00 pm
Members present during the Press meet were:
Rev. Fr Richard Aloysius Coelho, Director, FMCI
Rev. Fr Roshan Crasta, Administrator, FMHMC&H
Rev. Fr Rohan Dias, Assistant Administrator, FMHMC&H
Dr E S J Prabhu Kiran, Principal, FMHMC
Dr Vilma Meera D’Souza, Vice Principal, FMHMC
Dr Girish Navada U K, Medical Superintendent, FMHMCH
Dr Deepa Rebello, Deputy Medical Superintendent, FMHMCH
Mr Ratan Kumar, Production Manager, FMHPD
Dr Sooraj K V, HPD website coordinator, FMHMC
Dr K John Paul, Coordinator, Coordinator, Media Committee, FMHMC
Dr Sherlyn Elizabeth Paul, Co-coordinator, Media Committee, FMHMC
Pix by:- Stanley Bantwal