News Karnataka
Saturday, December 03 2022
India

Five die after inhaling poisonous gas in UP

Photo Credit :

Sultanpur: Five persons died on Friday after inhaling poisonous gas from a septic tank that was being repaired in Katghar Chiranepatti village under Dostpur police station in Sultanpur.

Six persons, according to reports, had gone down a septic tank to repair it. Five persons died within minutes while the sixth person was taken out unconscious. He has been admitted to the district hospital in a critical condition.

Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has expressed grief over the incident and has directed officials to ensure proper treatment of the person who has been hospitalized.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visit 7Jackpots and find the best online casinos in India! Play the most popular casino games for real money!

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp