News Karnataka
Friday, September 30 2022
India

Man found dead after inhaling gas from geyser at Gurugram hotel

californa shooting
Photo Credit :

Gurugram: A 27-year-old man was found dead inside a hotel room in Gurugram, after reportedly inhaling gas leaking from a geyser in the bathroom, the police said on Monday February 21.

Pankaj, a resident of Rajasthan’s Jhunjhunu and serving in the Army Medical Corps, said in his police complaint that he and his friends left Dehradun on February 14 and arrived in Gurugram on February 19 where they booked two rooms at a hotel.

“During our stay, Satdev, a resident of Ambala, entered the bathroom, but when he did not come out even after 20 minutes and did not respond, we called the hotel manager. The hotel staff broke open the door and we found Satdev unconscious in the smoke-filled bathroom,” the complainant told the police.

Satdev was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared dead.

Pankaj alleged that his friend died after inhaling the gas, pointing at the negligence of the hotel manager and owner.

The police have handed over the body to the family members of the deceased after an autopsy.

An FIR has been filed against the hotel owner and manager under relevant sections of the IPC.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Visit 7Jackpots and find the best online casinos in India! Play the most popular casino games for real money!

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp