News Karnataka
Saturday, October 01 2022
Telangana

Hyderabad youth dies after electric wire falls on him

Photo Credit : IANS

Hyderabad: A youth was electrocuted after a live wire snapped and fell on him here, sources said on Saturday June 25.

The incident occurred in Bholakpur area of the city on Friday night. The teenager was riding a motorbike.

According to police, the wire got entangled into a DCM van and snapped. The live wire fell on the youth who was riding the two-wheeler behind the van.

The boy died on the spot. He was identified as Mohammed Sameer. He was son of a samosa seller Mohammed Qadeer. Sameer was returning home after collecting dues from some hotels for samosas supplied by his father.

Local residents alleged that negligence by the electricity authorities led to the tragedy.

Musheerabad police registered a case and took up investigation.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Visit 7Jackpots and find the best online casinos in India! Play the most popular casino games for real money!

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp