News Karnataka
Friday, October 07 2022
Uttar Pradesh

Shamli: 2 minor boys electrocuted in UP district

Two die of electrocution while hoisting national flag in T'gana
Photo Credit : IANS

Shamli: Two boys, aged 5 and 7, were electrocuted when they accidentally touched a live wire dangling from a fan in Uttar Pradesh’s Shamli district.

The boys, who were cousins, were alone at home when the incident took place in Bhandora village.

Their parents, who work as daily wagers, had gone out to work when the tragedy happened.

When the parents returned home, they rushed the two children to hospital where the doctors declared them brought dead.

Shamli ASP O.P. Singh said: “When police reached the spot, the parents refused to give a nod for autopsy. They cremated the bodies.”

Meanwhile, village head Amit Sharma alleged that even after doctors declared the children dead, their parents kept the bodies buried in earth for about two hours, hoping that they would return back to life.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Visit 7Jackpots and find the best online casinos in India! Play the most popular casino games for real money!

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp