News Karnataka
Friday, February 03 2023
Dharwad

Dharawad: Girl electrocuted as live wire falls on her

heart attack, boy dies
Photo Credit : IANS

Dharawad: A 12-year-old girl was killed after a power cable fell on her in Kalghati Taluk village at Parasapur. 

The deceased has been identified as Simran Banu Badiger.

The incident happened when she was washing the dishes outside her house.

According to sources, a power line snapped and fell on her. Though she tried to run away, she failed to do so.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Rohan City Corp
Rohan City Corp

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp