News Karnataka
Thursday, July 07 2022
Mangaluru

Battery scooter showroom gutted in fire at M’luru - 1 min read

Showroom
Photo Credit : News Karnataka

Mangaluru: In an unfortunate incident that took place at Naguri in the City on Friday June 24, a scooter showroom caught fire and was gutted.

It is suspected that the accident occurred due to short circuit. Several scooters in the showroom have caught fire and damaged.

75% of the showroom has been destroyed in the fire and the building is partially damaged.

Fire fighters plunged into operation and have doused fire. No casualties have been reported.

 

See also  Students stage huge protest against Netravathi diversion project
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Subscribe to our Podcast across platforms
AnchorAmazon MusicSpotifyGoogle PodcastsRadio PublicRSS

Visit 7Jackpots and find the best online casinos in India! Play the most popular casino games for real money!

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

Subscribe Newsletter

Get latest news karnataka updates on your email.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp