News Karnataka
Friday, September 30 2022

Battery scooter showroom gutted in fire at M’luru

Photo Credit : News Karnataka

Mangaluru: In an unfortunate incident that took place at Naguri in the City on Friday June 24, a scooter showroom caught fire and was gutted.

It is suspected that the accident occurred due to short circuit. Several scooters in the showroom have caught fire and damaged.

75% of the showroom has been destroyed in the fire and the building is partially damaged.

Fire fighters plunged into operation and have doused fire. No casualties have been reported.


Share this:
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Visit 7Jackpots and find the best online casinos in India! Play the most popular casino games for real money!

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp