News Karnataka
Tuesday, January 31 2023
Mangaluru

Chakkuli bit chokes cute toddler to death

Photo Credit :

Belthangadi: A chakkuli (short eat/snack) bit snuffed out a one-year-old toddler’s life in a tragic incident in Belthangadi after it experienced difficulty in breathing before lying motionless.

Arush, son of Vittal, a resident of Gerukatte is the deceased.

Arush had celebrated his first birthday only two days ago. Arush used to eat Chakkukli bits in the past but on this occasion, when offered by a family member, unfortunately it got stuck in his wind pipe causing severe difficulties in breathing. The worried parents rushed the toddler to a nearby hospital but doctors at the hospital declared the kid “brought dead” on arrival.

A case of natural death has been registered in Belthangadi Police Station.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp