News Karnataka
Wednesday, November 30 2022
Mangaluru

Mangaluru: Two die after consuming poisonous mushrooms in Puduvettu

Two die after consuming poisonous mushrooms
Photo Credit : News Karnataka

Mangaluru: Two members of a family died after consuming poisonous mushrooms from the forest at Puduvettu Village in Belthangady Taluk of the District on Tuesday November 22.

The deceased have been identified as Guruva (75) and his son Odai (45), residents of Meeyarupade Kerimaru in Puduvettu.

Two children, including Guruva were poor. On Tuesday, locals found the bodies of the two lying in front of their house.

After investigating, it was found that some poisonous mushroom in the forest was cooked and consumed on night of Monday November 21. This led to a disaster. Another accident was averted as another son was not at home.

Local people’s representatives and the public gathered in front of the house. Dharmasthala Police Station Officer visited the spot. After the investigation, more clarity will emerge.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visit 7Jackpots and find the best online casinos in India! Play the most popular casino games for real money!

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp