News Karnataka
Wednesday, September 28 2022
Udupi

Short circuit: Fire breaks out in girls’ hostel in Udupi

Fire accident in belthangady
Photo Credit :

Udupi: On the night of Friday January 14, a fire broke out in the Devaraj Arasu backward classes girls’ hostel near the Taluk Panchayat office in Kundapur. There had been no casualties as a result of the incident.

According to sources, the fire was due to a short circuit near the hostel’s main switch.

Over 130 boarders, including employees and students, were awake when the fire broke out, and they alerted the others. They ran out of the building in the nick of the time.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Visit 7Jackpots and find the best online casinos in India! Play the most popular casino games for real money!

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp