News Karnataka
Thursday, May 19 2022
Kalburgi

Students must appear for SSLC exam this year: Min BC Patil

Kalaburagi: Primary and Secondary Education Minister B. C. Nagesh has informed that students must appear for SSLC exams and answer questions this year as there will be no “Corona Pass”, a reference to students who were passed without tests last year because to the spreading Covid pandemic.

He said that the situation was different last year, when students and schools had serious Covid-related issues throughout 2020-21 academic year.

Nearly all schools in the State have completed 70 per cent of the curriculum, with the remaining 30 per cent reduced to assist students. Covid is expected to drop drastically in the last week of February or the first week of March, according to experts, while SSLC exams will take place in the last week of March to April 11, he added.

See also  Kalaburagi: Clash in Ramanavami celebrations in varsity, 2 students injured
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Visit 7Jackpots and find the best online casinos in India! Play the most popular casino games for real money!

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

Subscribe Newsletter

Get latest news karnataka updates on your email.