News Karnataka
Thursday, February 09 2023
Hassan

Hassan: Gas cylinder explosion, house and furniture gutted in fire

Photo Credit : News Karnataka

Hassan: Three persons, including a child, escaped unhurt after a cooking gas cylinder exploded at Nagenahalli in Belur Taluk of the District. The house of Sheikh Ali exploded in the middle of the night.

Waking up to the smell of gas, the couple rushed out of the house. As soon as they were out of the UK house, the cylinder inside the house exploded. Due to the intensity of the explosion, the house caught fire and the items in the house were completely damaged.

The residents in the vicinity rushed to the spot. The fire was doused by pouring water and sand to prevent the fire from spreading to the neighbouring houses.

Gram Panchayat Member Harish and his friends were at the forefront of the operation. Later, Fire Brigade personnel reached the spot and averted further mishap.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Rohan City Corp
Rohan City Corp

Find the best odds at 10Cric and IPL Betting 2023! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp