News Karnataka
Sunday, April 21 2024
Cricket
Karnataka

Man consumes acid in Chamarajanagar, dies

Man drinks acid in K’taka, dies
Photo Credit : IANS

Chamarajanagar: A man died after accidentally consuming acid in an inebriated state in this district, sources said on Tuesday.

The incident had taken place in Mulluru village of Kollegal taluk.

According to police, Siddaraju (40) drank acid used for toilet cleaning mistaking it for drinking water on Sunday.

When his family found him writhing in pain and screaming of help, they rushed him to a hospital along with the villagers.

However, Siddaraju succumbed to internal injuries at the hospital the next day.

An investigation is underway.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp