News Karnataka
Thursday, February 02 2023
Mysuru

Engineering girl dies inhaling poisonous gas discharged from geyser

Photo Credit :

Mysuru: An engineering student died after inhaling poisonous gas that leaked from a geyser while taking bath at a paying guest accommodation in Mathuranagar of the city on October 7.

Meghana (21), a final year student of BSSS Engineering College of the city is the deceased.

Meghana, resident of Alaganadoddi of Kollegal had taken up a paying guest accommodation at Mathuranagar near Metagalli to attend college.

After she switched on the geyser to take bath on October 6, she died inhaling fumes of poisonous gas (Carbon Monoxide) discharged from the geyser, it is gathered.

When her friends rushed to check after an hour, they found her lying in an unconscious state. They broke open the bathroom door and rushed her to a nearby hospital. Unfortunately, she died on her way to the hospital.

Metagalli police have registered a case. Relatives claimed her body after post mortem this morning.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Rohan City Corp
Rohan City Corp

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp