Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for Clerk Posts: Karnataka Bank Limited has advertised notification for the recruitment of Clerk vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 01-12-2016 to 21-12-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Karnataka Bank Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts: Clerk
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 26 years (Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-12-1990 and not later than 01-12-1998, both days inclusive) as on 01-12-2016. Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduates in Arts/ Commerce/ Science/ Computer Application/ Business Administration/ Business Management.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online Test and Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should Pay Rs 600/- (Rs 500/- for SC/ ST candidates) through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.karnatakabank.com from 01-12-2016 to 21-12-2016.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must scan their photograph & signature have valid email ID & mobile number.
2. Log on to the website www.karnatakabank.com.
3. Click on “Careers”.
4. Select the desired post & click on “Online registration”.
5. To Register, Click on “Click here for New Registration”.
6. Fill all the mandatory details & upload photograph & signature, make the Fee Payment & Submit error free application form.
7. Retain Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated.
8. Take print out of application form and e-Receipt & retain it for future use.
|Starting Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment||01-12-2016|
|Last Date for Online Registration & Fee Payment||21-12-2016|
|Last Date for Editing Application Details||21-12-2016|
|Last Date for Printing the Application||05-01-2017|