Abu Dhabi: India Fest has become a signature event among Abu Dhabi’s Indian community over the years since its inception in 2010. The event is a celebration of the diversity of the Indian culture, music and food, and brings Indians from across the country together under one roof. India Fest is designed to be a cultural, recreational and educational experience as visitors have the opportunity to see and interact with the diverse aspects of India’s deep-rooted culture and heritage.
The 3-day festival provides an ideal platform for business houses to showcase and sell their products and services ranging from ethnic clothes and jewellery to diverse Indian cuisine. The festival also brings to town renowned regional and international performers who will entertain the audience with music and art performances.
This year the UAE India Fest is being celebrated under the patronage of the Indian Embassy, and Abu Dhabi City Municipality as the strategic partner for the event, whereby their esteemed presence showcases the involvement of the government bodies in reaching out to the local communities.
UAE Exchange, Xpress Money has been associated with ISC as the title sponsor for UAE India Fest with a commitment placed since the inception of the event and Lulu International Exchange is the main sponsor of the event.
Co Sponsors of the event are Gemini Building Materials, Lulu Group International, SFC Group, Big Ticket Abu Dhabi Duty Free, NMC Healthcare, and VPS Healthcare.
Bin Hamoodah Auto, has come on board as the Mega Raffle Draw Main Sponsor by offering a Chevrolet Aveo Car as the Mega Raffle prize for the draw to be conducted on March 29 , 2018. This is the second time, ISC is partnering with Bin Hamoodah Auto for the India Fest.
In addition to the Half KG Gold draw to be conducted on March 29, 2018 and major raffle prize, 20 other fabulous raffle prizes will be available (draw on December 16). There will be daily raffles with worthy prizes during the fest days.
ISC also has the following support sponsors for the mega event:
– Ajanta Jewellers
– Sky Jewellery
– Gargash Insurance
– Bank of Baroda
– Ahalia Medical Group
– Travel Partner- Dnata
– Video Partner-Redx Media
– Print Partner-Creative Graphics
– Lighting Partner-Gulf Electronics Co. Philips
– Radio Partner- Radio Mirchi
– Production Partner- Lensman
ISC express sincere gratitude and thanks to all the sponsors.
The UAE India fest Season 8 will have increased number of stalls, better arrangements and variety of quality of performances lined up with a strategic improvement on the entire outlook, design and feel of the festival compared to previous seasons. The cultural shows are envisaged to be unique in presenting the various cultures from across the world.
Highlights of the UAE India Fest Season 8 can be summarized as follows:
• Trading & Exhibition stalls include a variety basket consisting of:
– Garments & Fashion stores
– Travels & Tourism
– Cosmetics & Toys
– Book stalls & Paintings
– Consumer products & Perfume and
– Banks & Exchange Houses
– Educational Institutions
– Computer stores
– Properties & Cargo exhibitors
– Building materials etc.
• The entry tickets are priced at AED.10/- valid for all the three days and eligible for the Mega Raffle draw for Chevrolet AVEO Car and Half KG Gold ( Draw on 29 March, 2017) and 20 other fabulous prizes (Draw on December 16).
• Over 100 artists from India and locally are expected to perform the for three days of the fest in addition to the international artists.
• Main attractions of the entertainment performances are
a. Ms. Adithi Singh Sharma Bollywood Singer
b. Ms. Kavya Ajith – Violinist
c. Mr. Sanu Sam – Water drummist
d. Martial Arts performances
e. Khaleej Dance, Ayalah Dance, Magic Shows, Tanoora and other performances.
f. On all days many more entertainment events awaits the audience.
UAE India Fest Timing : December 14 – 5.00 pm to 12.00 am
December 15 – 5.00 pm to 12.00 am
December 16 – 5.00 pm to 11.00 pm
• The Inauguration shall be held on December 14 at 8.00 pm and distinguished guests & Sponsors will be participating. Several dignitaries are expected to grace with their honored presence at the show, including business conglomerates, Government Officials local community representatives and esteemed Patron and General Governors of ISC etc.
It is expected that this year’s UAE India Fest Season 8 would attract a big crowd exceeding over 40,000. ISC President Mr. Joy Thomas John stated that ” Hon. General Secretary Mr. M.A .Salam said that ” This year an excellent variety of quality programs and trade stalls are in place to transform UAE India Fest Season 8 as a memorable experience”.
The meeting was chaired by Hon. President Mr. Joy. Thomas John, Hon. Gen. Secretary Mr. M.A .Salam, Hon. Treasurer Mr. Rafeek P. Kayanayil, Hon. Vice President, Mr. Jayachandran Nair K. Hon. Entertainment Secretary Mr. Rajesh S. Nair, Media Relation Head UAE Exchange Mr. Moideen Koya, Managing Director Gemini Building Materials, Mr. K.P. Ganesh Babu, Marketing Coordinator Bin Hamoodah Auto Chevrolet, Mr. Vishal Nair.