Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal is all set to join the probe of the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) in connection with the Delhi excise policy scam, CBI officials...Know More
Accused BJP MLA from Channagiri constituency, Madal Virupakshappa is likely to appear before the Lokayukta officers in connection with the alleged bribe for tender scam...Know More
Over 6 lakh candidates appeared in the preliminary written exam on Sunday for recruitment of 16,000 police constables in...Know More
Two-time former Kerala Finance Minister Thomas Isaac is unlikely to appear before the Enforcement Directorate (ED) in connection with the alleged violations in Kerala Infrastructure...Know More
The conducting of exams has assumed significance as the state government has said a strict no to hijab after the High Court ruling, and the...Know More
Nearly all schools in the State have completed 70 per cent of the curriculum, with the remaining 30 per cent reduced to assist...Know More
Following the heavy downpour, Bengaluru witnessed unprecedented flooding inundating houses, apartments, institutions and tech...Know More
Get latest news karnataka updates on your email.