A woman dies on October 24 due to a fire broke out in the courtyard of the house and engulfed the saree she was...Know More
A family was fortunate enough to escape after the car they were traveling caught...Know More
A car caught fire while it was being towed along the National Highway at Komanahalli, Channapatna on Friday September...Know More
A BMTC press release stated that there was smoke coming from the bus engine bonnet. An electric short circuit might have resulted from a defect...Know More
Get latest news karnataka updates on your email.