News Karnataka
Friday, December 09 2022
Entertainment

‘Force 3’ wont be made without me: Sonakshi Sinha

Photo Credit :

Mumbai: Actress Sonakshi Sinha, who has been appreciated for her performances in back-to-back action movies “Akira” and “Force 2”, says that she has asked the makers to cast her in “Force 3”.
John Abraham, an actor and co-producer of the film, has already confirmed the third installment of “Force” franchise and Sonakshi light-heartedly said: “I have already warned everyone John, Vipul sir (co-producer Vipul Shah), Abhinay Deo (director) that ‘Force 3’ won’t be made without me.”

“I had a good year with two action films. When you take risks and your work is appreciated, you feel good,” she added while speaking at the Brand Vision Summit event here on Wednesday.

Following “Force 2”, the 29-year-old will be seen in “Noor”, which is directed by Sunhil Sippy. The actress plays a role of a journalist in the film.

The film is scheduled for a worldwide release on April 21, 2017.

Meanwhile, the actress is going to appear in Karan Johar’s chat show “Koffee with Karan” soon but it is not decided with whom she will share the couch.

“Karan is very confused as to with whom he would put me on his show. So, both of us are thinking. We have not yet decided,” she told reporters.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visit 7Jackpots and find the best online casinos in India! Play the most popular casino games for real money!

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp