The National Council of Education, Research and Training (NCERT) has been the finest textbook distributor for Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) schools for decades. Students all over the country trust NCERT textbooks to help them ace their annual board exams. The books are designed to provide a seamless learning experience for the student. The content in the books is equipped to test a student’s comprehension and problem-solving ability. All NCERT books come armed with interactive exercises in the middle of chapters which makes learning an enjoyable process. Moreover, the back exercises at the end of each chapter require students to polish what they have already learned by answering the questions.
Here are some advantages of using NCERT textbooks:
- Warriors against all other textbooks in the market: NCERT textbooks are prescribed by the CBSE itself. Since these books are prepared by the CBSE curriculum, these are proven to be the best for scoring 95% in board exams since most of the CBSE board questions are picked from these books.
- Profound understanding of complex concepts: The books are designed to enhance the learning outcomes of students. The content is a combination of useful information and fun facts/exercises. Such a combination gives birth to an environment where a student grasps what is being taught easily.
- Self-explanatory content: Other textbooks available in the market contain additional information, which would have been useful if the students had ample time. Content in an NCERT book is sufficient and precise. All the chapters use simple language to make it self-explanatory to the students. Moreover, the exercises in these books could be used as a form of self-assessment by the students.
While there are numerous benefits of why NCERT books are the best for CBSE students, we will stick to the most important ones mentioned above. Students can sure benefit themselves from other textbooks if they need additional information, however, CBSE advises schools to adopt NCERT textbooks and not burden the students by asking them to retain information that is not entirely necessary.
Importance of NCERT books for Class 12 Flamingo English STUDENTS.
Class 12 English is the main subject as students have to score high marks in English as well to score high marks in the board exams. Students have to work hard to study for class 12 English board exams. CBSE has prescribed Flamingo for class 12 English students. Students must read all chapters from class 12 English flamingo to understand the chapters and poems. They should solve the questions given at the end of each chapter to understand the concepts given in the book.
In class 12 English Flamingo there are 8 literature chapters and 6 poems. Students have to understand all stories and poems given in class 12 English Flamingo. They can also download the NCERT Solutions for Class 12 English Flamingo to understand the chapters. NCERT Solutions for class 12 English available on the internet are given in simple language. All solutions are given in simple language so that students can prepare well for the board exams. Students can also download the NCERT Class 12 Flamingo English book PDF from the internet to read all chapters and poems carefully.
Chapters are given in Class 12 Flamingo English
The most important chapters given in Class 12 Flamingo English are described here. Students can get an idea of each chapter and they can make a study plan to prepare for class 12 English.
- Last Lesson: It is the first chapter and it is a beautiful chapter. The chapter will help students to learn about freedom, patriotism, freedom, and love. They should read this chapter carefully and should answer all questions given at the end of the chapter.
- Lost spring: It is also a beautiful story and in this story, students will study child labor and poverty. The two main characters of the story are a rag picker and a bangle maker.
- Deep Water: It is also an interesting story and this story helps students to tell about the phobia of water. The story is written by Douglas and students will learn how to overcome the fear of water through different techniques.
- Rattrap: This is an interesting story given in class 12 English NCERT book. The story is about a beggar and a thief. This will help students to learn about different values such as sympathy, love, generosity, and respect.
- Indigo: It is a story about the struggle faced by Gandhi to help the poor and innocent peasants of Champaran for getting the justice and respect they deserved.
- Poets and Pancakes: It is a very funny story and students will enjoy reading this story. In the story, students will study the fun involved in describing the fun of makeup used in the films and how a person looks attractive.
- The Interview: This story will also help students to gain good knowledge about the interview process. They will study the benefits and disadvantages of the interview process.
- Going Places: This is an interesting story that describes fantasies and dreams. It is written by A. R Burton.
- My mother at Sixty six: It is the first poem written by Kamala Das in class 10 English book. The poem describes the condition of an aging mother for her son.
- An Elementary School Classroom in Slum: It is another beautiful poem describing the struggles of slum children against poverty.
- Keeping Quiet: This is a beautiful poem that teaches the lesson of peace and harmony to the students.
- A Thing of Beauty: This is a beautiful poem about nature and students will love to read this poem.
- Roadside Stand: This is also a beautiful poem and it is written by Robert Frost. This poem will teach students about the difference between the rich and the poor.
- Aunt Jennifer’s Tiger: It is also a beautiful poem and it describes a woman who was brave and is compared with a fearless tiger.