Mangaluru: The Central Library, Yenepoya (Deemed to be University) in association with ELSEVIER is organizing an Online Workshop on “Power your Research with Scopus “ on 15 June 2022 from 2.30 pm to 4.00 pm.
This online workshop will help the Faculty, Research Scholars and Postgraduates to:
Ø To know search techniques in the Scopus database
Ø To find the literature in the Scopus database
Ø To find the Scopus indexed journals
Ø To learn advanced features of Scopus as well utilizing it for the selection of journals
Scopus is a huge multidisciplinary database with citations and abstracts from peer-reviewed journal literature, trade journals, books, patent records, and conference publications. It provides tools for tracking, analyzing, and visualizing search results.
- Over 24,000 titles from 5,000 publishers worldwide
- Over 3,487 Active Gold Open, Access journals indexed
- Contains >75 million records, with the most thorough coverage from 1996 forward
- Includes over 6.4 million conference papers from proceedings and journals
- Provides 100% Medline coverage (Medline comprises the majority of the content in PubMed.)
- Most EMBASE records
- Links to Rush licensed full text
- Updated daily
Topic: Power your Research with Scopus
Resource Person: Dr Shubhra Dutta, Customer Consultant, ELSEVIER
Date: 15 June 2022
Time: 2.30 pm. to 4.00 pm.
Target Users: Faculty Members / PhD / P.G. Students of All the Constituent Colleges / Centre of Yenepoya (Deemed to be University)
Online Workshop Link (Google Meet): https://meet.google.com/hdp-vhid-wqa
Workshop Registration link: https://forms.gle/qdHMRotYqCu4bRur8