Bengaluru 21°C
Ad

Centipede Found in Ice Cream Ordered Online in Noida Sparks Outrage

Centripede In Ice Cream

Following a shocking incident in Mumbai’s Malad where a human finger was discovered in an online-ordered ice cream, another alarming case has emerged from Noida, Uttar Pradesh. A woman discovered a centipede inside a family pack of ice cream she had purchased online. The incident, which took place on Saturday morning, has since gone viral after the woman shared a video of her unsettling find on social media, reported Free Press Journal.

Ad
300x250 2

The woman, identified as Deepa, a resident of Sector-12 in Noida, ordered the ice cream through the Blinkit app. She had intended to make a mango milkshake for her children and purchased an ‘Amul Vanilla Magic’ pack worth Rs 195. To her horror, upon opening the pack, she found a centipede frozen inside the ice cream.

Fortunately, Deepa did not mix the ice cream with the mangoes, which would have led to her children consuming the contaminated dessert. She expressed her shock and dismay at discovering the insect in a product from Amul  The incident has raised serious concerns about quality control, especially given the trust consumers place in such well-established brands.

Ad

Reports suggest that Blinkit refunded the Rs 195 to Deepa and indicated that Amul’s management would reach out to her. However, Deepa has refuted these claims, stating that Amul has not contacted her regarding the issue. She warned that if Amul fails to address her complaint, she would escalate the matter and consider taking legal action against the company.

As the video continues to circulate widely on social media, it remains to be seen how Amul and Blinkit will respond to this serious lapse in product safety. The incident underscores the necessity for consumers to remain vigilant and for companies to uphold the highest standards of hygiene and quality control.

Ad
Ad
Whatsapp Channel