News Karnataka
Friday, March 01 2024

1-Year-Old Drinks Thinner Mistaking It For Water In Gurugram, Dies: Cops

Photo Credit : Google

Gurugram: According to police on Monday, a child in Haryana passed away after drinking paint thinner and mistaking it for water.

According to reports, Hakshan, who was one and a half years old, passed away on Sunday while being transported to a hospital in Gurugram. He had become unconscious due to a severe stomach ache.

According to police, the incident was reported from the village of Kothada Raipur in Sohna, where Hakshan’s family was present at a marriage ceremony.

The ceremony was taking place at a house, which was painted a few weeks ago, and the thinner was bought then, they said.

Hakshan, who was playing, drank the thinner, mistaking it for water, police said and added that he had come to Sohna along with his parents.

“The child drank the thinner by mistake. We have lodged a report and taken action under 174 of the Crpc. The body has been handed over to his family after postmortem,” Investigating Officer Dharmendra said. The boy was a resident of Jalalpur village in Haryana’s Palwal district.

Read More

SpiceJet to Cut 1,400 Jobs, Retain Investor Interest

Share this:
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Find the best odds at 10Cric and IPL Betting 2023! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp