News Karnataka
Thursday, April 18 2024
Cricket
India

India’s patience exhausted, Pak probe team will not be allowed to enter Pathankot: Parrikar

Photo Credit :

New Delhi: Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar has said that inaction by Pakistan on 26/11 Mumbai attack and Pathankot Air Force Base attack has exhausted the patience of India.

Stating clearly that Pakistani investigation team will not be allowed to enter the Air Force Base, Parrikar, on Saturday said that the result of India’s loss of patience will be seen in a year.

After Pathankot attacks, India provided evidences to Pakistan against the involvement of Pak nationals. Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif then constituted a high-profile joint investigation team (JIT) comprising of officials from Intelligence Bureau (IB), Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) and Military Intelligence (MI).

Indian intelligence reports suggested that groups and people in Pakistan planned and executed the strike on January 2.
India has provided “specific and actionable information in this regard” to Pakistan.

The evidence is said to include some voice recordings and the cellular phone numbers of the attackers.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp