News Karnataka
Sunday, April 21 2024
Cricket
Vijayapura

Vijayapura: Four huts gutted in fire, three injured

House on fire: Assets worth thousands damaged
Photo Credit : IANS

Vijayapura: In a tragic incident, four huts were gutted in a gas leak near Alur Village in Muddebihal Taluk of the District on Saturday December 10.

Three huts, including a hut belonging to Nagesh Reddy, were gutted in the fire. Over Rs. 2 lakh items in the house were also damaged. It is learnt that there was no loss of life as a result of the incident.

The incident took place under Muddebihal Police Station limits.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp