News Karnataka
Saturday, December 10 2022
Bengaluru

22,000 business establishments get BBMP notice over Kannada nameplate/ signboards

Photo Credit :

Bengaluru: Out of 47,597 business establishments including shops, pubs etc registered with the BBMP, 22,000 business establishments have received notice for not following the BBMP directions on the Kannada nameplate/ signboards.

As per the BBMP directions, 60% of the nameplates must be in Kannada. Other languages can be used in the rest of the 40% space.

BBMP commissioner BH Anil Kumar informed that the trade license of those business establishments will be canceled if they fail to comply with the rule in the next 15 days. “We are giving them 15 days’ time to comply with the rule,” he stated.

Meanwhile, according to the sources in the BBMP, all the business establishments sought another 15 days’ time to comply with the rule.

Share this:
Bhavana S

Read More Articles
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visit 7Jackpots and find the best online casinos in India! Play the most popular casino games for real money!

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp