News Karnataka
Sunday, January 29 2023
Bengaluru

Bengaluru: 2 boys get electrocuted while trying to catch pigeons

Bengaluru: 28-year-old BESCOM lineman electrocuted
Photo Credit : IANS

Bengaluru: Two boys suffered serious burn injuries after they got electrocuted while trying to catch pigeons in Nandini Layout of Bengaluru. The doctors have stated that their condition is critical.

The boys are now being treated at Victoria Hospital and battling between life and death.

The children have been identified as Chandru and Supreeth, both residents of Vijayanandanagara in Nandini Layout.

According to police, the boys in an attempt to catch the pigeons went on the terrace of a house carrying an iron rod on Thursday. While trying to catch pigeons, their iron road accidentally came in contact with a high tension wire passing through the roof. They got the electric shock, and sustained serious burn injuries all over the body.

The incident also resulted in a short circuit and electronic things at surrounding houses were burnt. The boys were immediately shifted to the Victoria Hospital.

One of the victims Supreeth had suffered 80 per cent burn injuries and he is being treated in ICU. Another victim Chandru is being treated at the burns ward. The police have taken up the investigation.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp