News Karnataka
Sunday, September 25 2022
Bengaluru

Bengaluru: Girl dies after inhaling pesticides

man kills himself
Photo Credit : IANS

Bengaluru: In a tragic incident, an eight-year-old Malayali girl died after inhaling pesticides.

The deceased has been identified as Ahana, daughter of Vinod of Kannur.

According to sources, the incident happened at Vasat Nagar in the City. The child’s parents are undergoing treatment in the hospital’s intensive care unit.

The incident happened when the family got home after the owner had requested them to stay away for two days so that they could clean the rented home. The family felt uncomfortable after two hours of sleep, but they thought it was due to travel fatigue.

When the child’s health started to deteriorate, their family members came and took the three to the hospital. The condition of the child’s father is also critical. Inhalation of an insecticide-like chemical was the cause of death, informed the doctor. They claimed that only after the post-mortem will it be clear.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Visit 7Jackpots and find the best online casinos in India! Play the most popular casino games for real money!

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp