Bengaluru: The members of Muslim community will take out procession from different parts of the city and assemble at Y.M.C.A. Grounds on Nrupathunga Road to celebrate Id-Milad on Tuesday.
The route on which the processions move are as follows.
1. Govindapura-D J Halli- Venkateshpuram-Bilal Nagar-BSA road-Hairs Road¬Charminar Masjid street-Hajarath Kambal Post road-Russel Market- MinakshiKoil street-Jamia Masjid Road-Arunachalam Modaliar street-Charminar street-Shivaji Road-Central Street-M G Road-Kasturaba Road-Hudson circle-Via Nrupathunga road to YMCA.
2. Cottonpet (Ilajarath Tavakkal Mastan Darga) Mysore Road-Nayandahalli¬Goripalya-Narasimharaja Road-Narasimharaja Square via Nrupathunga road to YMCA.
3. Neelasandra-Ashokanagar via Richmond road-RRMR Road-Hudson Circle- via Nrupathunga road to YMCA.
4. Gangondanahalli-Mysore road Nayandahalli- Ring road- KIMCO Junction-Hosaguddadahalli-Toll Gate-Sirsi Circle-Briyanda square- City Market circle- via NR Circle, YMCA Ground.
5. J J Nagar Main Road- Right Turn- Binnymill Tank Bund road- Sirsi Circle-Left Turn- Mysore road- Briyand Square-City Maket Cicle-N R Circle- YMCA.
6. Ilazarth Tavakal Mastan Sha Darga- OTC road- Left turn- cotton pet Main road¬13riyand Sqare-Left turn City Market Circle- N R Circle- YMCA
7. J C Nagar Darga- Shivanna Circle- Muniswamappa Road- Jayamahal Main road-Shivajinagar Brad way Ground.
8. Chamundingar-Dinnur Main Road- R T Nagar Main road- Jayamahal Main road-Chinnappa Garden link road Via Rambo bazaar towards Ground At the time of procession there will be heavy movement of vehicular traffic at Pottery road, Tannery rd ,J.C.Road, R.R.M.R. Road, Kasturba Road, Devanga Road, Mallya Hospital Road and K.G. Road.
The traffic police have made following diversions to ensure free flow of traffic.
1. All Vehicles coming from Nagavara towards pottery road are restricted at Nagavara junction they arc compulsorily take loll turn towards Lingarajapura and Davis road via 1113R lay out.
2. Vehicles coming from Bamboo bazaar towards Tannery road, Nagavara can move on Hcnnur road via Nethaji road towards 11138 Lay out and Nagavara.
3. All type of vehicles including push carts are prohibited on Tuesday from 2 pm till concluding of programme on Nrupathunga Road from K.R. Circle to Police Corner.
4. Vehicles moving on Nrupathunga Road from K.R. Circle have been restricted and they have to move compulsorily inside Cubbon Park and take right turn towards Hudson circle at Central Library junction and fmm their they can take left turn to reach Siddalingaiah Circle or take right turn and reach Devanga junction or move towards Town hall junction.
5. Vehicles coming from J.C.Road should move towards Police Corner – Left Turn -K.G.Road and further ahead. And vehicles going towards Richmond Circle and Residency Road should move on P.K.Lane – O.T.C. Road – N.R.Circle -Devanga Junction – Mission Road and further ahead.
6. Vehicles coming from Richmond Road going towards K.G. Road, should move on R.R.M.R. Road – Hudson Circle – Police corner – K.G.Road and vehicles going towards Town Hall should take Left turn at Iludson Circle and move on N.R. Road.
7. Entry of all types of vehicles inside Cubbon Park from Hudson Circle is prohibited.
8. Parking for two-wheelers is provided at P.W.D/Education department premises on Nrupathunga Road.
9. Vehicles coming from Kengeri side are restricted from entering Nayandahalli flyover: instead they should enter service road near pantharapalya bus stop enter Nayandahalli ring road junction – take la/right turn and proceed on alternate roads.
10. As the procession passes 13apujinagara bridge towards market the vehicles coming from Nayandahalli side will be restricted from entering Bapujinagara bridge and Mysore Road, instead they should enter West of chord road at Kimco (Mysore Road BHEL Junction) junction and proceed towards Magadi Road via West of Chord road and enter city.
11. Vehicles coming from West of Chord-Magadi Road side are further diverted at Hunasemara junction towards city via Okalipuram and Plat form road junction.
12. Vehicles coming from Vijayanagara side are restricted from entering Bapujinagara Bridge and Mysore Road, instead they should enter Chandra layout/ Nagarabhavi roads and proceed further.
13. All vehicles coming from Lalbagh fort road (Lalbagh main gate), R.V. Road and Diognal Road will be restricted from entering J.C. Road, instead they will diverted at Minerva Circle towards 5th Main Chamarajpet via Basappa junction and Shivashankar circle.
14. All heavy vehicles from Mysore side will be diverted towards Kengeri Satellite Town via Rainbow Bridge.