News Karnataka
Sunday, December 10 2023

Tumakuru: Gas cylinder explodes, none injured

Gas explosion,
Photo Credit : IANS

Tumakuru: In a tragic incident, a house was gutted in fire after a cylinder exploded in the Housing Board Colony of the Town on Tuesday October 18.

It is reported that the mother and son, who were in the house, escaped unhurt. Shobha, a native of the KHB Colony of Narsinganagari Village in Basavana Bagewadi Taluk of Bijapur District, said that the television, fridge and washing machine and other furniture which cost lakhs of rupees were destroyed when the cylinder exploded in her house. Valuable furniture has been burned to the ground.

The incident happened while Shobha was lighting the cylinder as usual in the morning when the regulator malfunctioned. The fire brigade personnel managed to douse the fire.

Share this:
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
Editor's Pick

Find the best odds at 10Cric and IPL Betting 2023! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp