News Karnataka
Tuesday, January 31 2023

Mangaluru: Electric short circuit, forest catches fire in Ajjavar

fire broke out
Photo Credit : News Karnataka

Mangaluru: A fire broke out due to an electric short circuit at two separate places in Ajjavara Village in Sullia Taluk of the District on Friday January 20.

It is learnt that the fire broke out near Katipalla and Nilgiri Bus Stand. Sullia Fire Brigade personnel reached the spot and averted further damage.

It was said that the fire had been raging in the same area for many years and about three-and-a-half acres of land was gutted in fire.

Share this:
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Rohan City Corp
Rohan City Corp

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp