News Karnataka
Tuesday, January 31 2023
Mangaluru

Mangaluru: Fire breaks out in parked car

Photo Credit : News Karnataka

Mangaluru: A fire broke out due to a short circuit near Juice Junction in the City on Saturday November 26.

Ford car caught fire due to short circuit in AC parts. Family had parked the car in Balmatta to drink juice. Locals doused the fire. However, the front portion of the vehicle has been completely damaged.

The car belongs to Rahil. Fire emerged in car while the family members of Rahil were in the car. Fire Brigade tried to put out the fire.

The Station House Officer of Kadri also visited the spot and conducted inspection.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Rohan City Corp
Rohan City Corp

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp