News Karnataka
Saturday, February 04 2023
Mangaluru

Mangaluru: Swing entwines girl, dies

boy electrocuted
Photo Credit : IANS

Mangaluru: In an unfortunate incident, a 11-year-old girl died while playing on a swing. The swing accidentally winded around her neck at Ananthady Village of Bantwala Taluk of the District on Monday August 8.

The deceased has been identified as Likitha, a resident of Bantranja. She was a student of sixth standard at Babanakatte School.

On Monday she skipped school and stayed at home. Her parents had gone outside, and as she was playing on swing accidentally, the saree tied as swing entwined her neck causing the death of a girl.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Rohan City Corp
Rohan City Corp

Find the best odds at 10Cric and IPL Betting 2023! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp