News Karnataka
Sunday, October 02 2022
Mangaluru

Mangaluru: Two shops gutted in fire, short circuit suspected

cylinder blast
Photo Credit :

Mangaluru: Two shops were gutted in a major fire that broke out at Panja market in Sullia on June 25.

In the incident, Ramesh Paloli’s Kukke Sri Hardware and Nutan’s cutlery shop adjacent to the hardware were completely destroyed.

According to sources, the owners were informed by locals nearby who saw the fire. Fire personnel who reached the spot managed to douse the fire.

Police officials said that no casualties were reported from the fire spot and that they suspected a short-circuit may have caused the fire.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Visit 7Jackpots and find the best online casinos in India! Play the most popular casino games for real money!

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp