News Karnataka
Sunday, April 14 2024
Cricket
Mangaluru

Mother, son electrocuted in Belthangady

Mother Son Electrocuted In Belthangady
Photo Credit :

 

Belthangady: A mother and her 4-year-old kid died in a tragic accident at their home in Kodandur, Patrame village, after receiving an electric shock. The incident occurred when turning on a pump set.

The diseased are identified as Geeta (30), Harish Gowda’s wife, and Bhavish, his son.

According to reports, when Geeta and her son went to the pump shed to turn on the pump to water the field, both of them died on the spot.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp