News Karnataka
Sunday, March 03 2024
Mangaluru

Two Home Guards fall sick after consuming breakfast with dead lizard

Photo Credit :

poison food

Kadaba: Two Home Guard personnel fell sick, after consuming breakfast in the polling booth containing a dead lizard, here on Thursday, April 18.

The affected are Jayaprakash Gowda, resident of Aivarnadu and Bellare resident Rajendra.

According to the locals, the arrangements for breakfast were made from a nearby hotel but the two had already eaten elsewhere.

Meanwhile, the other officials who consumed the ordered breakfast were not reported sick.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp