News Karnataka
Thursday, December 08 2022
Udupi

Fatal error: Man dies after gulping pesticide mistaking it to be soft drink

Photo Credit :

Udupi: An elderly man lost his life after he gulped up pesticide mistaking it to be soft drink, on Friday.

The deceased is Honnaiah Shetty (65), resident of Chitpady in Udupi.

It is said that on December 2, Shetty developed illness and started vomiting profusely. His family members assumed that he must have fallen ill due to some wrong food intake or because of the side effect of the pesticide that was being sprayed in the farm.

However, when his condition deteriorated, he was rushed to Manipal hospital where he breathed his last on Friday.

A case has been registered in the town police station.

 

 

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visit 7Jackpots and find the best online casinos in India! Play the most popular casino games for real money!

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp