News Karnataka
Thursday, February 09 2023
Udupi

Udupi: Gas leakage, fire breaks out at hotel in City

fire breaks out
Photo Credit : News Karnataka

Udupi: A fire broke out at a hotel near City Bus Stand on the morning of Sunday November 27 due to a gas leak.

The fire broke out due to a gas leak at a premium hotel in the heart of the City, with hotel staff first trying to douse the fire. But as it was out of control, they informed the Fire Brigade personnel.

Firefighters rushed to the spot and managed to douse the fire, thereby averting a major tragedy.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Rohan City Corp
Rohan City Corp

Find the best odds at 10Cric and IPL Betting 2023! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp