News Karnataka
Wednesday, March 29 2023
Udupi

Udupi: House at Shirva damaged in fire

Fire breaks out in gardan
Photo Credit : IANS

Udupi: A fire broke out in a house in Panjimaru Kodugudde under Gram Panchayat limits here in Shirva of the District on the evening of Tuesday February 7.

The fire was noticed in the bathroom and kitchen of the house of Leena Coutinho. Both rooms were completely gutted in the fire. The other parts of the house suffered partial damage with fire spreading all over.

In the beginning, the locals tried to douse the fire, and later, the Fire Brigade Personnel led by Udupi Fire Brigade Officer Satish N. got the fire under control.

Shirva Police Station Assistant Sub Inspector Vivek and staff visited the spot and conducted inspection.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Rohan City Corp

Find the best odds at 10Cric and IPL Betting 2023! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp