News Karnataka
Sunday, March 03 2024
Udupi

Udupi: Lodge, restaurant gutted in fire at Manipal

Fire at candle unit
Photo Credit : IANS

Udupi: A private lodge and a restaurant attached to it at Manipal were gutted following a fire in the early hours of Friday July 15, informed the police said.

According to sources, the restaurant-cum-bar attached to the lodge, which is close to the Manipal Institute of Technology, was completely destroyed by fire, which is suspected to have been sparked by a short circuit.

Following the incident, Fire service personnel arrived at the scene shortly and doused the fire. According to the police, the fire destroyed furniture, liquor bottles, and other items. The damage is estimated to be worth thousands of rupees.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Find the best odds at 10Cric and IPL Betting 2023! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp