News Karnataka
Sunday, November 27 2022
Udupi

Udupi: Muthalik condemns CBI’s closure of Mesta case

Muthalik condemns CBI’s closure of Mesta case
Photo Credit : Twitter

Udupi: Sri Rama Sene leader Pramod Muthalik condemned the CBI’s decision to close the Paresh Mesta murder case, claiming that the death was an accident.

“Paresh Mesta was killed in 2017. Hindus protested across the state. Home Minister Amit Shah also visited Mesta’s home. When this terrible incident happened, Siddaramaiah was the Chief Minister,” he said.

Speaking further he said, “In 2019, the case was handed over to CBI. Three years later, CBI released report B on the case. It is an injustice to say that Paresh Mesta’s death was an accident. I reject and condemn this decision. This report is cheating. Paresh Mesta was murdered without a doubt. All the evidence was destroyed by the Congress-led government that ruled at the time.”

“The case has to be reopened by the current Central Government. There must be a thorough investigation. Sri Rama Sene will fight for this throughout the State. Hindutva and the Mesta family have been treated unfairly by this report. The accused are Muslim goondas,” he claimed.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Visit 7Jackpots and find the best online casinos in India! Play the most popular casino games for real money!

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp