News Karnataka
Thursday, October 06 2022
Hubballi

Hubballi: Fire in candle unit, three succumb to injuries

Bengaluru: Police file chargesheet in Chandrasekhar Guruji case
Photo Credit : IANS

Hubballi: Three workers who had sustained burns in a fire that erupted at a sparkle candle unit in Hubballi on Saturday night died at the Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) Hospital here on Sunday July 24.

The three had suffered more than 75 per cent burns.

A huge fire on Saturday destroyed the Tarihal Industrial Area unit. Abdul Khadar Shaik, a businessman from Mumbai, is the owner of the unit where the incident happened. Five people were taken to the Hubballi KIMS Hospital due to the burns that eight workers sustained.

Vikayalakshmi Echhanagar (34), who suffered more than 90 per cent burns, died on Saturday night. Gouramma Hiremath (45) and Malesh Haddannavar (27), who suffered more than 75 per cent burns died on Sunday morning at the hospital.

Dharwad police formed two teams to find the building’s owner, who fled the scene after the incident.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Visit 7Jackpots and find the best online casinos in India! Play the most popular casino games for real money!

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp