News Karnataka
Sunday, August 14 2022
Kalaburgi

COVID-19: Karnataka reports one more death, toll rises to 20

Photo Credit :

Image Source: The Jakarta Post

Kalaburagi/Bengaluru: A 51-year-old COVID-19 patient from Kalaburagi has succumbed to the virus, registering Karnataka’s 20th such death, Medical Education Minister K. Sudhakar said on Monday.

“One more death of COVID patient in Karnataka on Monday. 51-year-old Alanad native who tested positive on April 21,” Sudhakar tweeted in Kannada.

He said the deceased man got admitted to the GIMS Hospital, complaining of breathlessness.

“Total five cases of death in Kalaburagi,” Sudhakar said.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Visit 7Jackpots and find the best online casinos in India! Play the most popular casino games for real money!

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

Subscribe Newsletter

Get latest news karnataka updates on your email.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp