News Karnataka
Shivamogga

Major tragedy averted as LPG gas explodes in Shivamogga - 1 min read

LPG cylinder explodes, Chamarajanagara

Shivamogga: A huge tragedy was averted when an LPG cylinder exploded in a house in Puridalu village, Shivamogga, causing a fire.

The house belonged to Shridhar, a resident of Shantipura in Shivamogga.

According to sources, a leak in the LPG cylinder caused the fire in the kitchen.

However, a huge tragedy was averted after neighbours and residents of the house used sand and wet gunny bags to put out the fire.

A case has been filed.

See also  Modi, BSY are not elected reps if voters' ID isn't valid for CAA: Najma Nazeer
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Subscribe to our Podcast across platforms
AnchorAmazon MusicSpotifyGoogle PodcastsRadio PublicRSS

Visit 7Jackpots and find the best online casinos in India! Play the most popular casino games for real money!

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

Subscribe Newsletter

Get latest news karnataka updates on your email.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp