News Karnataka
Tuesday, January 31 2023
Shivamogga

Shivamogga: Short circuit in house, man dies

Photo Credit : By Author

Shivamogga: In a tragic incident Sharath Bhoopalam (43) was killed when Stabilizer exploded due to a short circuit in the wee hours on Sunday January 8.

A fire broke out and there was a short circuit in the house. The house was full of smoke. Sharath rescued his 12-year-old son and broke into the house again.

As a result of the smoke, he collapsed there with difficulty to breathe. The entire house was set on fire due to a minor accident caused by a stabiliser. The fire that engulfed the house also burnt Sharath.

Sharath was found by the fire brigade in a semi-burnt condition. The incident took place at Bhoopalam’s house near PSR on Kuvempu Road in the City.

A week ago, two people were killed in a shooting incident in Vidyanagar on New Year’s Eve. This is the second tragic death in about a week.

Share this:
MANY DROPS MAKE AN OCEAN
Support NewsKarnataka's quality independent journalism with a small contribution.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Rohan City Corp
Rohan City Corp

Find the best odds at 10Cric and ipl betting 2021! Signup today and get up to a 100% deposit bonus.

To get the latest news on WhatsApp